Home » Member Photos
- Africa University shifts fall semester online August 6, 2020Despite the move to distance learning, the United Methodist university celebrated a new student union, dormitory and expanded dining hall, funded by a gift from Dallas’ Highland Park United Methodist Church.
- 2020 Michigan Annual Conference August 5, 2020July 26-28, online.
- Meharry faces off with COVID-19 August 5, 2020From testing to research to serving on the frontlines, Meharry doctors, students and alumni are fighting to overcome pandemic.
- Korean peninsula and 'Amazing Grace with Peace' August 5, 2020A Korean-American high school student writes about her grandfather's longing to meet his family in North Korea and how that inspires her to work for the peace movement.
- Dangerous combination: Virus, poverty, immigration August 4, 2020It is imperative that the church inform and educate its membership with regard to the vulnerability of the immigrants within our communities, writes a United Methodist clergyman.
- Churches weigh options to reach seniors August 4, 2020In some small or rural churches, snail mail and telephones are still playing a big role in staying in touch with members of the congregation.
- COVID-19 support for Asian American churches August 3, 2020The Asian American Language Ministry Plan’s COVID-19 Resiliency Fund is helping local churches thrive during the pandemic.
- AU students skip meals to feed struggling families August 3, 2020A group of international students at the United Methodist university has started a Feed a Family campaign to donate food and money to communities in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Turning to Wesley’s class model amid pandemic July 31, 2020Churches in Zimbabwe embrace small sessions to keep attendance in check and encourage spiritual growth at home.
- Virus spikes close doors again at some churches July 30, 2020Decision to reopen for in-person worship is being reversed in areas with sharply rising COVID-19 numbers.