- New statistics provide snapshot of Korean United Methodists September 25, 2020The project, 10 years in the making, shows that Korean clergy are younger on average than previously thought and reveals a significant gender gap in appointments to Korean churches.
- Sheltering in Love grant alleviates hunger September 25, 2020More than 350 people in the four conferences of the Nigeria Episcopal Area benefitted from COVID-19 food assistance.
- Young elder numbers near historic low September 24, 2020United Methodist clergy age study shows modest growth period has been followed by drops in the number of both men and women elders under age 35.
- Groundbreaking first step for Nigerian church radio September 23, 2020A groundbreaking ceremony is the first step in bringing Grace Radio to Taraba State. The project is an initiative of the church in Nigeria in partnership with United Methodist Communications.
- Fix broken migration policy, religious leaders say September 22, 2020Faith leaders cite a lack of commitment by European nations to either refugees or their local hosts.
- Conference backs replacing Cross and Flame September 22, 2020North Texas Conference joins pastor in saying the insignia of The United Methodist Church is, inadvertently, racially insensitive.
- At 94, he’s ‘Mr. Music of United Methodism’ September 21, 2020The Rev. Carlton R. “Sam” Young — composer, arranger, scholar and two-time hymnal editor — is out with a new collection of sacred music.
- Full communion with Episcopalians delayed September 18, 2020Citing COVID-19, the United Methodist and Episcopal dialogue committee urges putting its proposed agreement on hold until after 2021.
- Empowering women in Liberia amid COVID-19 September 18, 2020UMW project teaches women to make soaps and sanitary pads to generate income and provide needed products in rural villages.
- 2020 Pacific Northwest Annual Conference September 17, 2020September 17, online.